Carpenter

R 480,000.00 - R 550,000.00

Our client is an intenational property development company that is busy constructing a new multi-billion dollar resort in Baku, Azerbaijan, on the shores of the Caspian Sea. Azerbaijan is an oil-rich country that is quickly becoming the “new Dubai” of Eastern Europe.

We have secured an exclusive mandate from our client to source experienced South African tradesmen to work on their new resort project. South Africans have specifically been targetted as they have a reputation for working hard, to very high standards of quality.

You will initially be offered a 12-month single-rotation contract with a possibility of renewal. The company will pay for your airfare there and back and will provide free accommodation in Baku. Food and housekeeping services, should you choose to use them, would be for your own cost. You will be covered for medical emergencies while you are in Baku and they will also cover all visa costs.

You will be expected to stay in Baku for the 12 month period. The salary is only paid for the time you are at work and any time off would be regarded as unpaid leave.

You will get a NET salary of US$3000 per month, with no deductions. To comply with local laws they have to pay 20% of this into a local bank account and the other 80% is transferred to your bank account in South Africa (or anywhere else that you have a bank account). Thereafter there are no restrictions on the 20% local salary – you can spend it locally or you can also choose to send it home. As an expat you will not pay South African taxes.

 

 

Apply for "Carpenter"

Please complete the following fields